25 Published Clinical Studies
Anodyne Therapy is the premier evidence-based
light therapy product on the market today.
About Our Research
Published Clinical Data
Foot Pain Studies
This is the most studied topic for the use of Anodyne, which includes 15 published studies that detail the benefits obtained by more than 4,000 patients. Looking at these studies collectively, the vast majority of patients responded to treatments that included Anodyne and that the average pain relief was more than 50%. Publications include:
- Alan B. Kochman, MSPT, Dale H. Carnegie, DPM, Thomas J. Burke, PhD. J Am Podiatr Med Assoc 2002
- Joseph Prendergast, MD, Galdina Miranda, MA, Manuel Sanchez, MA. 24 ENDOCRINE PRACTICE Vol 10 No. 1 January/February 2004
- Alan B. Kochman, MSPT J. Geriatr Phys Ther. 2004
- David R. Leonard, MD, FACE, Hamed Farooqi, MD, FACE, Sara Myers, RN
Diabetes Care 27, 2004
- Salvatore L. DeLellis, DPM, Dale H. Carnegie, DPM, Thomas J. Burke, PhD. J Am Podiatr Med Assoc 2005
- Lawrence B. Harkless, DPM, Salvatore DeLellis, DPM, Dale H. Carnegie, DPM, Thomas J. Burke, PhD. Journal of Diabetes and Its Complications. 2006
- Wendy Volkert, MSPT, Ahmed Hassan, PT, MS, Mohamed A. Hassan, PT, MHS, Vicki L. Smock, PT, Justin P. Connor, PT, Becky McFee, PT, Shayne K. Ferguson, PT, MHS, PhD, GCS, CWS, Thomas J. Burke, PhD. Physical & Occupational Therapy in Geriatrics, Vol. 24(2) 2006
- Mark W. Powell, Dale H. Carnegie, Thomas J. Burke. Age and Ageing 2006
- Thomas J. Burke, PhD. Practical PAIN MANAGEMENT, July/August 2007
- Palanghi F., DeBellis A., Gioffredi M., Gori R., Picciafouchi R., Martini N., Anichini R. European Association for the Study of Diabetes 2009
- Stanley Paul, Yuanlong Liu, Robert McAlister. Indian Journal of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy. January-March 2010
- Tarek A. Ammar, PT, PhD. International Scholarly Research Network Rehabilitation ISRN Rehabilitation, 2012
- Wendy M. Ferx, MS, PT; Meredith R. Hall, DPT. FEDERAL PRACTITIONER, September 2015
- Elham Mohamed Yousief,M.D. ,Sahier Omar El-Khashab, M.D. et.al. Med.J.Cairo Univ.,2020
Knee & Back Pain Studies
The authors of the following published studies describe pain relief obtained with the Anodyne Therapy System compared to conventional treatments. Looking at these studies collectively, the vast majority of patients responded to treatments that included Anodyne and that the average pain relief was more than 50%.
- Tarek A. Anmar, PT, PhD. Bull. Fac. Ph.Th.Cairo Univ., Vol. 15, No. (2) Jul. 2010 (Knee pain relief)
- Tarek Anmar, PT, PhD. Lasers Med Sci 2014; 5(4):176-82 (Knee Pain Relief)
- Ru-Lan Hsieh & Wen-Chung Lee. Lasers Med Sci DOI 10.1007/s10103-013-1378-2 (Back pain relief)
- Tarek Abdel, Rahman Ali Anmar. Journal of Lasers in Medical Science, 2015, 6(4): 157-161
To request published Anodyne studies, click here.
Increase in Circulation
Blood Flow Laser Doppler Imaging
Circulation increases were measured by a Moor Scanning Laser Doppler after a 20 – 30 minute Anodyne Therapy treatment. Brighter areas in the images below indicate increased circulation.